This policy explains what cookies are and how The Ad Learning Exchange (ALEx) uses them. You should read this policy so you understand what type of cookies we use, where we collect cookies, and the information we collect using cookies. Cookies allow the Ad Learning Exchange to deliver the best learning and interactive experience for our members.What are Cookies?
A cookie is information stored on your device that allows websites and applications to remember your behavior and preferences. Cookies are used to make your browsing experience as convenient as possible and save your preferences so you do not need to login again and again. Cookies do not transfer across browsers.
- To recognize when you log in.
- To record your settings and preferences, like language preferences and privacy settings.
- To tailor and improve your ALEx experience. Cookies allow us to remember which courses, content providers, or connections you interact with so we can show you related courses and connections.
- To identify and prevent security risks (additional information on this below).
- To monitor and improve our site performance. Cookies tell us how many people use a certain feature or whether people open an email we send.
Cookies and Security Risks
Your Cookie Settings
You can control or block how we use your cookies in your Account Settings.
Effective September 1, 2019
The Ad Learning Exchange, Inc.
298 5th Avenue
New York, NY 10010